Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Can't Wait for ASUS Zenfone 2 4 GB RAM

Let us talk about new ASUS Zenfone 2 with 4 GB RAM. ASUS crafted the very first mobile device in the world which is having 4 GB RAM. I am waiting for Zenfone 2 which will be launched on the 23rd April and sold on Flipkart First.

Yes, I want to experience new Zenfone 2 before it becomes out of stock. This is a powerful mobile device available on the earth so far. My first love with the mobile phone is no more be an iPhone or Samsung. ASUS Zenfone 2 is the smartest handset to jealousy my friends. I remember the last time I used ASUS Tablet FE171 which was the ultimate gaming tablet with dual SIM and 2 GB RAM. Then can you imagine what speed you will get on a mobile device which is having 4 GB RAM?

I am waiting for my very first expression when I put my hands on a Zenfone 2? Seriously, it's going to be a wow factor for sure. I am a crazy gadget lover. I love using the latest tablets and smart mobile devices to see the next level of upcoming and the latest technology. ASUS is the creator of excellent gadgets. The PizelMaster Camera which is inbuilt technology to capture stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag, must going to be a super surprise!!! ASUS brings life many mystery and wonders. The industry-leading Low Light mode which employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash. ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of luxury to everyone. This phone will be fully charged within 45 mins!!!


The surprising fact about Zenfone 2 is the RAM and Intel Atom Processor speed. The device supports ASUS-exclusive UI technology that charges the devices much faster than traditional speeds. I didn't believe how smooth the device will be for playing my favorite game, Marvel's Contest of Champions!!! Now I can play my favorite games from anywhere.

Five reasons, what ASUS Zenfone 2 promise?


1. 4GB RAM
2. PizelMaster Camera (Best low light features)
3. ZenUI for the fastest battery charge
4. 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Processor
5. 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display

Here is the related hashtag to find out why to buy new Zenfone 2.
#CantWait4Zenfone2

Coming to the price point, ASUS still not published the price in the market. They have promised that the device cost will be much lower considering the features. Overall I can see this phone is going to compete with all latest technology currently available in the android market. If the price will be affordable to the Indian customers then Zenfone 2 is the future smartphone device in pockets and purse. One more important fact is the size, 5.5 inch full HD display which I considering as more than a phone it's a palmtop. Don't miss out your opportunity to experience the future of ASUS technology. 


I would like to suggest the readers, please visit:
http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/

No comments:

Post a Comment