Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pimples are embarrassing, check for herbal solutions.


It's annoying then when the problem I had faced, about pimples. Pimples are embarrassing, we must check for herbal solutions only. Pimples cause naturally in our face when we are young; because of digestion problems, health issues, hormone changes, the habit of junk oily foods etc. Some people become frustrated at an early stage of their youth. Too many pimples look bad on any face. 

It was my 16 when I first time faced pimples. I was surprised when I found on my cheeks. I noticed some red spots, and when I was pressing them it was a light pain. My hands were discovering the spots all the time. I was very anxious. My mother, she was careful about our health and she believes in herbal treatments. She helped me about the cure from pimples. She suggested me not to push them or not use my nails. She told it will be okay within a week or fortnight. It was my curiosity and the itching happening inside. It was painful and with my utter surprise I discovered many of them on my cheeks. I became crazy. Meanwhile, my mother had given me the homemade remedy. She was an expert in herbs. She gave me smashed Haldi, and Neem paste. She suggested me to apply it on my face for every day. After a regular user for 15 days, I got complete cure. It was a surprise, I came out of the pimple problem. I was happy. From that time till today I never again found pimples on my face. 

Later, when I was in college, staying at the hostel, I found many of my friends were suffering from pimples. I suggested them about my mother's simple treatment. Many of them got benefited.

Here’s a round-up of the most effective home remedies for pimples:
1. Cinnamon & Honey Mask
2. Aloe Vera & Garlic Mask
3. Basil & Mint
4. Oranges or Lemons
5. Neem and Haldi Paste 

I suggest my blog readers to look for good herbal treatments. Do not use any chemical products. Do not worry about the pimples and do not spot them with your nails. Nails infect the pimples and make it worse. Many people suffer from it for a lifetime which is miserable. Especially in the hot climate like in India we become easy victims of such disease. I also suggest, if you are suffering heavily from pimples then take some advice from an expert dermatologist. Ask the doctor about neem capsules, it is good to avoid many skin disease. 


 Thanks to Rewardme.in and BlogAdda, giving me an opportunity to write about pimples. Rewardme.in educates me and millions of Indian youth on important health issues topic. I hope many blogs will come up with many beautiful ideas and natural treatments and get rewarded for their valuable time and advice. 


Back link to the Rewardme original content:
https://www.rewardme.in/beauty/skin-care/article/fight-pesky-pimples-with-nature-s-power
https://www.rewardme.in/beauty/skin-care

http://beneath-a-bluesky.blogspot.in/2015/07/pimples-are-embarrassing-check-for.html

“I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment